Location, location, location. The old real-estate saying fits really well with mountain biking. To really make sure your adventure is enjoyable to its fullest; you need to make sure you pick the right location matching your scenic expectations as well as your abilities. Here is what to consider choosing your next mountain biking location.
1. Austinmer, NSW. A trail suitable for weekend warriors, it boasts a 95% single track and 5% dual track, with long climbing activity of an elevation gain of 91 meters. Parking area provided by the Sydney Water Gates, it starts off with a downhill ride of 100m. Don’t let the downhill ride put you much at ease, for a challenging climb awaits to burn your calves and increase cardiovascular activity. The terrain is very flat with some fallen tree ramps.
2. Five miles out of Ballarat is Black Hill a location that offers many trails that you can choose from. Dirt lovers will absolutely love these trails which is 100% pure dirt. It has rolling terrain that you can ride for under an hour which is most suitable for weekend warriors to have a chance to stop and enjoy the scenery and wild life.
3. There is always something for everyone who loves mountain biking in Australia and Horizon Drive Dirt Jumps is one of them. Located in Westlake, Brisbane, this loop track has an elevation gain of 3 meters and can be steep at certain points. The trail exhibit’s some amazing jumps and downhill riders will also enjoy the spectacular downhill track.
4. Hidden Secrets trail is not for the faint hearted as advanced skills are required to complete this activity. Located in Tamworth, NSW it is an out and back king of the track with very steep and technical terrain with an elevation gain of 14m. An absolute haven for advanced riders, the area is jam-packed with 4 footer jumps at 4m intervals.
5. Willing Hill is a 100% single track trail with an elevation gain of 274 meters. A steep and technical terrain awaits mountain bike weekend warriors. A downhillers adrenalin fantasy, Willing Hill is open and windy and the trail showcases long and fast descents, monster drops and the biggest of jumps. Located in Willing off Lauds Hill Road.
6. Studley Park Downhill Track is located in Northcote, VIC off Heidelberg Road. Ideal for mountain biking beginners, it is 0.97KM with a 90% single track and 100% dual track availability. Its rolling terrain is a perfect training ground for tricks and amateur downhillers.
7. Takura Towers in Hervey Bay, QLD has a diverse choice of tracks that any mountain biker can choose from. It is 75% single track and 25% fire/gravel road with a distance of 16.09km. The main track is steep at certain parts but there is always that easy going section for beginners. Adrenalin junkies can get some big air on awesome jumps and get that rush on downhill paths.
8. Wombat State Forest, Gisborne, VIC. A track for that someone who wants to do it all! With 100% dual track and an elevation gain of 213m. Jumps, downhill, dirt fire you name it, this track has it. About an hours drive from Melbourne, it is the best weekend adventure to share with mountain biking friends of all riding levels.
9. Munda Biddi Trail, Perth, WA. Currently with a distance of 320.19km, this track is expected to go as far as 900km cutting through National Parks and some isolated towns. Considered to be the longest off-road trail in WA, it sports rolling terrain and cycle friendly campsites.
10. Old Bathurst in Blaxland, NSW is composed of 90% single track and completed by 50% dual track. A steep and technical terrain that has an elevation gain of 183m. Get a kick out of 5 different trails to choose from.
Virtual Reality Porn is making it’s way to the top of the charts. VR gay & vr shemale genres are moving even faster on vr porn tubes. There’s no doubt that vr porn searches are going to grow even more this year with Google releasing it’s Daydream headset and Sony topping the sales with it’s PlayStation VR headset.